Our chapter offers interesting professional development meetings and networking opportunities for all accounting professionals and students in the Northeast Pennsylvania region. The goals of the chapter are as follows:
- Offer professional seminars and technical sessions on current topics desired by our members.
- Provide convenient locations for meetings close to work or residences of members at affordable costs.
- Build a wide network among members and professional business organizations.
- Enhance academic relations with colleges and universities in the area.
- Focus on promoting and preparing for CMA certification.
- Communicate job opportunities in our newsletter and on our website.
- Increasing the number of active members to our local chapter of the IMA.