I would like to invite you to become an active member of the Northeast Pennsylvania Chapter of the IMA. Our chapter offers interesting professional development meetings and networking opportunities for all accounting professionals and students in the Northeast Pennsylvania region. The goals of the chapter are as follows:
- Offer professional seminars and technical sessions on current topics desired by our members.
- Provide convenient locations for meetings close to work or residences of members at affordable costs.
- Build a wide network among members and professional business organizations.
- Enhance academic relations with colleges and universities in the area.
- Focus on promoting and preparing for CMA certification.
- Communicate job opportunities in our newsletter and on our website.
- Increasing the number of active members to our local chapter of the IMA.
We have a small dedicated group of people on our board of directors and we are always looking to add people to our board. If you are interested, feel free to email us at PennNortheastIMA@gmail.com! I hope to see you at a future meeting!
Tara Shawver, CMA
Pennsylvania Northeast Chapter